Additional NYC permits

Our Additional NYC Permits Law Services

Food Establishment Permits

Whether you are serving coffee, bourbon, a 12 course meal or are running a concession stand, you MUST apply for your food establishment permit with the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.

Sidewalk Cafe Permits

NYC is known for many things. One of them is outdoor dining. There’s nothing better (when the weather is nice).

Event Permits (Street Fair Permits, Festival Permits, One Day Permits)

New York City offers people/groups the ability to apply for street closure and street fair permits for festivals and events. There are many different types. We can help with any of them that you need.

Helbraun Levey mozzarella sandwich