Food Establishment Permits

Whether you are serving coffee, bourbon, a 12 course meal or are running a concession stand, you MUST apply for your food establishment permit with the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. Although it doesn’t seem so at first, this process is a huge pain and can eat up (no pun intended) days at a time. We’re happy to take this item off of your plate, as we have members of our team at the NYC licensing office on a daily basis.

More Additional NYC Permits Law Services

Additional NYC Permits

Sidewalk Cafe Permits

NYC is known for many things. One of them is outdoor dining. There’s nothing better (when the weather is nice).

Additional NYC Permits

Event Permits (Street Fair Permits, Festival Permits, One Day Permits)

New York City offers people/groups the ability to apply for street closure and street fair permits for festivals and events. There are many different types. We can help with any of them that you need.

Call Now Free Consultation
Ready to Work With Us?